Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello friends,


Only two more shows left. We only ran into some crazy weather a few nights ago. Slid all over the roads that night, and there was no way I could sleep in the van while that was happening! Joey Ryan and the Spring Standards are gone. We will miss them, and we wish them well. I hope the weather for the remainder of the trip is fair. 


My head is all over the place due to exhaustion, but when I get home I promise to write a recap of the whole tour as best I can. 


I wanted to let you know so that you aren't surprised and I can't be blamed for being deceptive that the Chandlers are all copper. The legs aren't silver like in the picture. There is a shiny copper glaze over the whole thing. You'll see. It's adorable.


honestly,
MEg

No comments:

Post a Comment