Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lonely Hearts Chandler Necklace

Poor Chandler! He has a lonely heart!

I am missing someone that I love very much. So I decided to make a Chandler inspired by my "lonely heart". His little robot head is droopy with sadness and longing, and he is dragging his heart in his copper hand. This would also be a perfect gift to say you are sorry with. How could you not be happy if someone is apologizing with an adorable broken-hearted robot?!

Also, this is NOT an attempt to be "emo".  Please. It is an expression of being human, and helping everyone's hearts feel lifted, because I know you all feel this way sometimes. How could you not feel better if a sad Chandler was feeling and understanding the same sentiment with you?

Honestly,
Meg

10 comments:

  1. Hope your not feeling too sad. We all miss that special someone sometimes, the truth is we are never alone, they will always be in our heart. I find this gives me comfort and hope it makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Chandler is really getting me now Meg! Especially during this time in my life, something is weighing on me heavily; it comforts me to see this. like I've told you before--you always seem to have a way of turning things around for me. for the better. It's been less of a battle for me for the past 5 or so years with your loving insight and music! I am immensely grateful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another must have from Meg's lovely robot collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Nice! Nice! I really like the grass and Chandler colors. This might be your newest, and soon to be best selling piece! Very affordable. Plus it has a stealthy new location for the chain =D

    I hope you find some comforting and just in case you did not know,sad songs make can people happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad Chandler makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just makes you want to hug it. Cept it's so small... but beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just read that you and Dia are releasing a new album! Can't wait to hear it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...how sad but very sweet!

    I just received my package! Thank you so much Meg! It is just what I expected! Very cute & creative! And there's so many details & workmanship into the jewelry! It was worth waiting for! Keep up the wonderful work Meg & keep coming out with more! I'll definitely will be purchasing more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Chandler made it all the way to France! How awesome is that!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are releasing a new album soon, and I am so excited. I'm going to make a new piece designed after the album title, but it's a secret! Guess you are going to have to wait and see...

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete