Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Weeding Through the Rubble"



I had to catch up with Dia's youtube covers (which are beautiful by the way). If you want to be shocked by a gorgeous voice, check out a few of her latest youtube videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEVgW18Vrs&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHMWj02kTR8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8tJZVdW-uA&feature=related

"Weeding Through the Rubble"

It's just you and me now
Lord we've had our ups and downs
We've been all the way up and all the way down

And when we were sailing high
I didn't stop to think how we would get by
No one had guessed the end and neither did i
and here we are now

You and me left
Where'd it all go
Gotta weed though the rubble
I've had enough "crazy" for both of us
You and me we'll make it up, because you and me we've had enough

I can't say i wasn't scared
Life seems to stay the same, but
time doesn't care much what I think these days
"Go one she says go on and you'll get by"

Like sunlight for the first time
A pretty thing unknown can make a man blind
Misfortune ain't a curse if ya play your cards right
gotta play em right

10 comments:

  1. Wow you guys are getting better and better. Way better than i remember you being while plugg'n your ears at chain reaction like 7 years ago now? God it's been a long time. Keep it up meg grab life by the short ones. Proud of what you've guys accomplished. -long time scum bag fan shayne aka whitetrashshayno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys are getting better and better. Way better than i remember you being while plugg'n your ears at chain reaction like 7 years ago now? God it's been a long time. Keep it up meg grab life by the short ones. Proud of what you've guys accomplished. -long time scum bag fan shayne aka whitetrashshayno

    Take 2 with my name not being jibberish

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though its in black and white, you still look so beautiful!

    yay for more youtube cover! do a band cover please :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, you are stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Beautifully sung! I luv hearing your voice! Do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought the album! Can't wait to listen to it! Your music is pure beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, clean, and AWESOME. I like it when your toe wiggles (2:03)(^_^). It looks funny, but I'll admit I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any chance that you can make this into an audio format? I don't care for the quality, I just want to put this repeat on my Ipod :)

    ReplyDelete