Sunday, May 8, 2011

Artist 2 Artist

I never told you guys, but  the real inspiration for the camera pieces actually came from an idea Dia had for a good friend of ours,  Daniel Silbert, a fellow artist who plays guitar for the band Steel Train. These guys play tunes that make your feet dance against their will, so if you haven't heard them already, check them out!

It's always a pleasure to meet talented musicians on the road that turn into lasting friendships. I can't tell you how many times I've had to call up musician friends when I'm stuck on something, and they always have been such great support.  

(Hopefully we will be on the road again soon, and then I can  sprinkle my robot necklaces on all sorts of unsuspecting musicians. he he)






Daniel is also an incredible photographer as well. He took all the cute pics of Dia on her facebook. If you haven't seen those check out photos of  Dia Frampton here.



So thanks to the both of you for the idea!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Yes. He is Dia's friend... Well. All of your friend. Or however you say that.

    Who likes Pizza.

    And I love those pictures he took of Dia. :D

    And Steel Train rocks. Everyone should check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so this is him! It's always nice to know the photographer behind those cute pics of Dia :)

    ReplyDelete