Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back in the Day

I ran into some old pictures I found of us on The Spill Canvas Tour circa 2007. I wanted to share these with ya'll. Good memories...


Another backstage

Trying to pick up tips from a pro

Nick: pre-show warm up. Jonathan: watching Nick do a pre-show warm-up. That's how the story goes.

I can only hope to one day be as bad ass as Carlo!

Our last show of the tour. These are always really amazing or a complete wreck. Either way they are a good time. ha ha


5 comments:

  1. I love love love the last one!! There's a baby pegasus on Dia's lap X)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me smile. Go on tour this summer!
    I like the idea of August... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so young xP Not that you guys look old, but you guys look like babies in these pictures. hahaha. I loved you guys back then, and I still love you guys now <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ol' days. That short hair in he second picture suits you well. Just saying if you ever decide to go back, I wouldn't call it a bad move, besides the sentimental value you have with your long hair. That might sting for a short while. And that last picture... why is it always so difficult to get everyone looking at the camera in group shots?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! I have pictures with you guys from that tour! You guys were the only reason I went, although TSC always puts on an amazing live show. It was the first time I saw you, and I just remember being in such awe. <33

    ReplyDelete