Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dia Frampton on "The Voice"

Sometimes I'm going to write a blog post that has nothing to do with jewelry because there are important thoughts I'd like to share. Well, I guess this thought does have something to do with jewelry because Dia did wear "Chandler 3.P.0" during the live auditions, and I just licked the stamps for a package I'm sending her with a "Take Me Away" necklace and a pair of "Willies" Earrings to wear during the live performances.

My sister Dia was on "The Voice" last night, and I'm still beaming this morning after watching her. Did you guys watch her?!

I don't know about ya'll, but it was so surreal to see her walking on stage.

Also, I remembered before I saw the two dudes on screen that Carlo and Jonathan were going to be on the show, and I almost died laughing. To be fair, "Carlo, you did a great job!" Jonathan, not so much. Ha Ha. I kid. I kid.

But back to the main attraction. I thought Dia's voice was smooth like butter. (Yes, I did just say that). I think right now, at this very moment is the point in her life and career where all of her thousands of hours practicing and performing have accumulated to bring her this beautiful voice.

Dia, no matter how far you go, you have The Voice, and I'm so glad that Meg and Dia has The Voice, and has had her all along!

Anyway, I'm so SO proud of her. She did so amazing.

Honestly,
Meg

10 comments:

  1. Dia's voice always sounds AMAZING! GO DIAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally shouted last night when Blake picked Dia! She did so great, and I'm so jealous she got to meet Reba! Either way, Keep posting non jewelry stuff too, we love to hear updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dia is amazing! She belt it out so beautifully! You're so lucky to have her as a sister Meg! I'm so jealous, hehe! But it was such an old combination w/Serabee. But overall Dia did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dia was just absolutely amazing last night :) It makes me smile that in the audition and the battle, she stayed true to who she was as a singer. It was so very Dia. So glad Reba made the comment that she did and that Blake chose her :D I've been a fan of you guys for the last 5 years, and Dia's voice never ceases to amaze me <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she looked and sounded amazing. Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only seeing The Framptom family on t.v and that being so exciting in itself but also got to see carlo and Johnathan! Dia is wonderful and she deserves to shine :) I cant wait to see your new pieces of Jewelery on Dia when she performs! Thank you for the blog today meg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOO when they see Dia with those earrings they'll definitely want to know where she got them! :)

    Hahaha I was so excited to see Dia, the only reason why I'm watching this show.

    When Blake was just sitting there thinking about his decision I was spazzing in front of my T.V. going "PICK DIA DAMMIT!!!!" and he did!!!!

    She did an awesome job and she looked gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely keep you guys posted. I'm flying out to L.A. in a few weeks to be her guest on The Voice, and you better believe I'm going to be "tweeting" away about everything. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to her, she has a great voice and presence. Did you make that necklace too? It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dia's doing so great, I can't wait to see her on the live shows! And Meg, I love your marketing scheme. Get to a wide range of potential customers in one shot by placing pieces around Dia's neck. Brilliant. hahah.

    ReplyDelete