Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Are You Ready For First Thursday Tomorrow?




I am...almost!

Tomorrow will be September's First Thursday. (I can't believe it's September already! Sheesh) This First Thursday's piece isn't a surprise. We will have the incredible, the fearless, dun, dun, DUN... "Stupendous Chandler".

Right now, and for the past week I have been busy preparing the Certificates of Authenticity, and little hearts. I've also thought of the most genius wrapping idea! Those of you who order will find out;)

I decided I love this design so much that I am going to add "Stupendous Chandler" to the Chandler the Robot  Line.

So, if you'd like yours tomorrow, your order will include one of the first 50 Stupendous Chandlers with a unique numbered little heart in his hand (like Lonely Hearts Chandler) and a Certificate of Authenticity. If you'd like to wait a few more weeks you can order him at the regular price which will be $30.00 (I can't gaurantee that I will have him in stock then, but I most likely will.)

So excited for tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. central!

Honstely,
Meg

10 comments:

  1. This new piece with a heart in its hand is starting to sound like "Stupendous Chandler" aka "The Heart Avenger" or "The Heart Mender." And of course his arch nemesis would be "Unremarkable Ross" aka "The Heart Breaker." Story behind all their animosity has to do with Chandler dating Ross's sister =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though sadly I cannot purchase this necklace tomorrow, I am super excited to see how it turns out! Especially seeing your design on paper. I love seeing all your new designs! Oh, and I love my little cowbot - I wear him all around town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. post up a picture of the new bot please I want to see what color it's going to be and what color the mask is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. posta picture of the new bot befor ei buy please thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope they aren't sold out by the time I get out of class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap meg! Stupendous Chandler looks so much better in all his glory. I love this so much.. I'm def getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. $50.00 for tomorrow if you want the certificate and the first 50 with a numbered heart, or you can wait a few more weeks and order the regular priced which will be $30.00

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't plan on buying this, but Chandler just looks so...so...well, stupendous as a superhero! The numbered heart and mystery wrapping paper is enticing as well. My bank account may not forgive me but I'm okay with that. Keep up the awesomeness Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awh man, this little guy is one of your best designs yet! Will you be posting a photo tomorrow of what the limited edition Chandlers will look like (with that unique little numbered heart) once they're released? :)

    ReplyDelete