Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Cover Mondays" with Dia....on Wednesday

Right before "The Voice" aired, my sister Dia started doing covers of songs on Mondays and posted them on youtube. She calls these videos "Cover Mondays". Duh! You can visit Meg and Dia's Youtube channel   here

True, I know today is Wednesday, but Dia said she hasn't done her "Cover Monday" videos in a long time, and so she wanted to jumpstart next weeks "Cover Monday". I just heard Dia's voice floating through her kitchen saying, "Yay, Cover Mondays is coming back...on Wednesday."

 We chose Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks" this time around.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Love Love Cover Mondays...even if it's on a Wednesday! Glad they're coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love this song! Great job guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks. I've missed this. Killer job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some really bad news and got on and saw this post (I keep your blog on my iGoogle page). As much as it doesn't make the bad news better, hearing you guys brightened my heart. Such beautiful music, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having kind of a bad day due to unfortunate turn of events, but coming home to this the other day made up for it. You guys never fail to warm my heart, or put me back at ease. This is such a brilliant cover. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete