Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to Clean Your Chandler

Last week I asked ya'll if you could find some directions on how to clean Chandler.

imkcruz and Kali Boo are the official winners of the "Clean Chandler" Contest. They were both similar in that they took great before and after photos, had simple directions, and used regular household items that are accessible to everyone. (No, I didn't tell you guys exactly what I was looking for because then everyone would get it right! haha)
So Kali and imkruz, if you guys could kindly email me @ chandlertherobot@hotmail.com we will work out your winning arrangements.

I'd also like to award a 50% off coupon on everything in my etsy store to Eric Lee UWS, Gemini, MEgDia_fan, JB, and IJChan223 for your tremendous efforts. Thank you to all for taking the time and really helping me out. (I would recommend you wait to use your coupons. At the beginning of December I will have a few Christmas pieces up in my etsy shop as well as a few of the First Thursday pieces that you might have missed out on previously this year.)

You guys can email me too at chandlertherobot@hotmail.com with "Clean Chandler" as the subject and in the content of the email please include your blogger username so I know you qualify.

Kalli Boo's Directions:

How I cleaned my Chandler:

1.Make a solution out of warm water, a few drops of lemon or lime juice (I used lime juice), and a teaspoon of salt. Mix it thoroughly.

2. Let Chandler sit in this solution for 5-10 minutes.

3. Remove Chandler from the solution and rinse him thoroughly. If he's not quite to your standard yet, repeat the above steps.

4. Polish him off with a polishing cloth and then he's as good as new! 

3 comments:

  1. I was very excited when got an email this morning saying I had was awarded a 50% off coupon. I was actually going to order the chandler today because of it. But if the Meg Frampton says we should wait, then there must be something good to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn, I completely forgot to do this. I saw that everyone else was making instructions on how to clean the copper Chandler, so I was going to do instructions on how to clean the polymer clay instead. Can't believe I forgot!
    Ah well, nice directions everyone! I'll have to try this one once my Chandler is no longer spotless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssst...There are good things to come!

    ReplyDelete