Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2nd Batch of "Winter Chandler" Now Available

I love driving around Los Angeles and watching all the wreaths and lights going up! So excited to take a brief break from Dia's rehearsals to visit the fan back home.

I was hoping and crossing my fingers that I could have these Winter Robots ready before Christmas. Luckily, this busy Holiday Season is still giving me a little time to work on Chandler the Robot projects.

I only have about 45 Winter Chandlers left!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I ordered this chandler this morning, but I'm hoping it went through okay. I selected International Shipping, but when it asked for billing and shipping info, it said state and zip code.

    I entered postal code and a province instead. Will that still work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered last night but my friend is trying to go on today. Is the site down??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the site was having technical issues. But, everything is up and running now:)

    ReplyDelete