Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Everything That Glitters is Not Gold"

"But oh sometimes I think about you
And the way you used to ride out
In your rhinestones and your sequins
With the sunlight on your hair
And oh the crowd will always love you
But as for me I've come to know
Everything that glitters is not gold"

                                 "Dan Seals"

(I decided I best start introducing myself to some country tunes.)
Can't spare a single detail in preparation for the Blake Shelton tour!
Dia chose gold, white, and black for our tour colors. We've never color-coordinated a tour before. Even the guitar techs and tour manager are going along with it. Well see how this goes...

6 comments:

  1. So shiny. I dig your nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that the tour is coming to Pittsburgh! I've been waiting YEARS to see you guys in concert :) AND you'll be wearing black and gold, the Pittsburgh colors? Awesome! haha...
    Love the glittery guitar by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see this at the Hard Rock Cafe with your name and picture next to it. This will be in years to come after you have broken a few strings, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the world of country music will blow your mind. the speed at which you will fall in love will surprise you. i never thought it would happen to me but it did, its amazing.

    color coordination is rarely a bad idea..especially when gold is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one heck of a cool color coordination! The color of that guitar is blowing my mind... and ahhh, just read bailey's comment above me! I wonder what it will be like to be sucked in...

    ReplyDelete