Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank You For Your Help!

Thank you for all of your wonderful responses! I have made a lot of notes that I am WAY too excited to implement once this Blake tour is over. 

  • Because of you guys, I have decided to open up one month this year to taking custom orders. I haven't decided when that will be yet. The deciding factor will be based around future tours that Dia will have scheduled later in the year. 
  • I'm also going to focus more on "male accessories". I think that is a great idea. 
  • I am going to bring back the "Friends" collection sometime soon as well. 
These are just the tip of the iceberg for Chandler in the year to come!

Honestly,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see the Friends collection! I've never seen Ross before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the male accessories. I plan on buying a new chandler soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one day, I missed out on all the commotion!
    Nevertheless, I agree with many of the suggestions that were made.

    More focus on male accessories? There goes my wallet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Gotta keep up with the Chandler family! We don't mess around;)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad that no matter how big and famous meg and dia get, you still take time out of a busy 3 month tour and connect with your core fans. The ones that have supported u guys from the beginning. I really think that's amazing. You probably have fans gush over you all the time, but I'm glad that in the end you always keep us in mind!!!! P.S. isn't it nice that you are famous enough to make money doing what you love, but you don't have paparazzi out the wazoo!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always appreciated it when bands I looked up to took the time to connect. And yes, I am the luckiest girl alive to be able to do what I love. Thank my lucky stars every day:)

    ReplyDelete