Thursday, February 2, 2012

INTRODUCING My Latest Design: "Tiny Dancer Bot"!

Happy Birthday "Tiny Dancer Bot"! 

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today
~Elton John

Visit my online jewelry shop to order "Tiny Dancer Bot": www.chandlertherobot.com




Thank you to everyone who has already placed a "Pre-Order" last week. Yours will be the first orders that are sent out:) Subscribers to my CTR Newsletter will always be the first to know about "Pre-Orders" for upcoming "First Thursday" pieces as well as any other exciting CTR news, so if you haven't signed up for my CTR email list, please do! To anyone who hasn't yet ordered "Tiny Dancer Bot", now is your chance... Read on!

You know that comfy white tee that you throw on for Saturday mornings while you are preparing blueberry pancakes for your hunny?

Or how about the pair of jeans that you've worn in for years now and can't seem to give up? True

Jewelry can and SHOULD feel like that!



True, we don't want to be judged by our outside appearances, but don't look at your "outside" as a platform for people to judge you by, but rather a "stage" for you to be creative and expressive. Allow what dangles from your neck and your ears to make you feel more like YOU! 

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
                                                                                                             ~Dr. Seuss

 When I started making jewelry, I realized there were a few designs that I couldn't help but connect to in an intimate way, and a few designs that were a bit more meaningful to me than the others. So I decided to offer them to the public in "Special Limited Edition" batches. On the first Thursday of each month, I release a "First Thursday" Design. There are usually only 50-100 pieces made.

Last year I designed, for example, a Cowbot for Blake Shelton and his lovely wife, Miranda Lambert, in celebration of Dia's success on NBC's "The Voice". I also designed a "Punk Rock Robot" for old times sake because "Meg and Dia" have participated in Warped Tour a few times, and CTR had a booth at Warped last year. I designed "Explorer Bot", my favorite "First Thursday" piece from last year, during my first summer in my new city: Austin, TX, to represent all my new adventures in nature.

I'd have to say my favorite "First Thursday" design of all time is my latest creation...

Imagine, a tiny robot dressed in a delicate dancer tutu, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet crafted from solid steel so she is anything but fragile! A bow tie on the side of her copper head completes her chic robotic style. 

  • "Tiny Dancer Bot" is 1.75" tall
  • Antique copier chain is approximately 19" long
  • Designed by artisan and craftswoman Meg Frampton (Me, Duh:)
  • Made from a stunning alloy metal with pure copper coating
  • This is an exclusive "Limited Edition" piece. Only 100 pieces made!
Visit my online jewelry shop to order "Tiny Dancer Bot": www.chandlertherobot.com

If for any reason at all you are not totally happy with your robot, I will issue you a full refund or exchange.

Like always, you guys know if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: meg@chandlertherobot.com

Honestly,
Meg

P.S. Only 100 Tiny Dancers are available as part of this "Limited Edition", and more than half have already been spoken for in the "Pre-Order", so order soon:) Ships within 2-3 weeks, but will most likely take about a week to arrive



No comments:

Post a Comment