Friday, April 6, 2012

April's "First Thursday" piece: Widget!

Thank you to everyone who already "pre-ordered" Widget! I'll start shipping out orders on April 15th when I have them all ready for you guys. For everyone that hasn't heard about "Widget" yet read on. Please note: I only have a couple dozen left! (I'm saving one for our family dog as well, so a few dozen minus one:)


Are you an animal lover? 

Do you have a person in your life who will happily spend a month's rent on gourmet dog food?

Well, Widget, April's "First Thursday" Limited Edition Piece was made for you!

Order Widget, a bot's best friend, on my ONLINE JEWELRY SHOP today!


Our dog "Gemmy". Aren't her bows the cutest thing you've ever seen!?


While traveling as a touring musician on our tour bus this last tour, all of us band members were dying to have a "tour dog". Every single time we would pass by an owner and their dog, Jonathan and Dia would squeal in delight, posing with the pup until the owner became a bit uneasy with all the attention.

In reality a tour dog wouldn't be practical, but because we were unable to have a real dog on the road with us, I had an idea to create Widget instead! Sorry everyone, but Dia and Jonathan will be the first to receive theirs! (I promised them.)

Chandler has a new pet! He's tiny, cuddly, adorned with 4 canine wire-wrapped legs, and is made from an alloy metal with mixed silver and copper coating.

-please allow 2-3 weeks for Widget to arrive BEGINNING April 5th
-Only 100 Widgets will be available and they will go fast!
- 2 cm high, 3.5 cm long
-18" chain 
-PRICE: $50.00 


Honestly,
Meg

13 comments:

  1. You don't relax at all, do you Meg? Haha. Kidding. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't. ha ha. I can't help it. I love life too much. I promised myself I was going to book a massage once I got home though... So that's definitely happening my Easter weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Gemmy is so cute! How old is she now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not sure. The whole "dog years" to "human years" really confuses me. ha ha

      Delete
  3. Awwww i love Gemmy! Hope you get to have some ggood quality time with the family on Easter to make up for a long long 3 months.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have. Being home has been amazing! My mom made the most amazing Korean meal yesterday. I was in heaven!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday wishes Meg, sorry its so late; and Gemmy is very adorable. It was cool seeing you all on tour again even so being in the nose-bleed section and missing the first 3rd of your performance for a beer run (I thought I had more time! Alcohol is bad for you). When my hell tinged life settles down i'd love to get a Chandler (at least i'm not moving..).--jeff from Cal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can't go to a Blake Shelton show without a cold beer in tow, so I'll forgive you this once;) Thanks for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  5. Love this :) Most college kids can relate! If a dog walks on campus, it's all squeals and hugs and attention until the poor owner is terrified and drags the adorable dog away! Hopefully you get some time to relax now that you're home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I think the "Meg and Dia" crew scared quite a few dog owners this last tour. ha ha.

      Delete
  6. My family and I have been looking for a dog for a year now. Were all very picky. May I ask what is Gemmy's breed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austrailian Shephard i forget where i heard Dia say that.....

      Delete