Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Fray Tour Routing

We are hopping on The Fray Tour. The band that was opening for them suddenly dropped off and landed this opportunity in our laps! Not much time off from the Blake Shelton tour to this one, but what are you going to do, say "no" to The Fray? Nick and I are driving the van across America to Georgia right now. The rest of the band will be starting the set tonight with an acoustic set before The Fray set in Louisville, Kentucky. Unfortunately all of the shows are sold out, but hopefully some of you already have tickets The rest of the tour dates we are on are as follows:

 Tue 24-Apr Louisville, KY Louisville Palace Theatre
 Wed 25-Apr Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle
 Fri 27-Apr Monroe, LA Monroe Civic Center
 Sat 28-Apr Dallas, TX The Palladium Ballroom
 Sun 29-Apr Austin, TX Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheatre Mon
30-Apr Houston, TX House of Blues
 Wed 1-May New Orleans, LA Tipitina's Uptown
 Thu 3-May Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live
 Fri 4-May St. Augustine, FL St. Augustine Amphitheatre
 Tue 8-May St. Louis, MO The Pageant
 Fri 11-May Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre

 Honestly, Meg

11 comments:

  1. Not all of them are sold out! Tickets are so expensive though, looks like no Denver for me unless I sell one of my kidneys or something.
    Hope you guys have fun! Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this out from Dia's facebook the other day and I was so excited! Especially since you guys were coming to Atlanta, but it's tomorrow, tickets are a bit costly and it's on a school night :( Wish I could come out and see you guys though! Have a great tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe Travels!! What an awesome opportunity. Sad there are no Ohio dates, but very happy that you get to play Austin! I bet you're stoked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More blogs from the road! I hope Nick is driving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Back on the road already!!! Drive safely and don't have too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No California this time? Thats too bad... try to get out to Sacramento next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love if you come to Brazil someday :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! Congratulations! Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great show last night! I got lucky being in the front row, but even more because I got to check out the band for the first time. Very good stuff! I'm looking forward to listening to more. Thanks for coming through Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which band was the dropped-off one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to the show in Monroe, La and had an AWESOME time! I am so glad you all decided to do this tour. This is not something I get to do on a regular basis (actually do adult things with adult friends), but it just so happened that tickets and babysitter all fell in place at the right time...like it was meant to be. You guys are awesome and I really look forward to seeing yall perform again soon.

    ReplyDelete