Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Additions to My Shop!

Don't know if ya'll have noticed, but there have been a few new pieces added to my collection. Since I released the "Out of Time" earrings last year, I have received quite a few requests for a matching necklace, so I designed an "Out of Time" necklace in both copper and silver. ( Some of us ladies like to match EXACTLY. It's just one of those things. I totally get it!)


Please visit my shop for more details on these pieces: http://chandler-the-robot.goodsie.com/

I designed a "Willies" Necklace in silver as well:)


Also, I'd like to introduce my version of the classic "Best Friends" necklace. I'm calling my version the "Best Friends Forever" necklace, because...it only seems right that best friends should stay together forever, and plus the title has a super hip acronym! (Nerd alert.) This piece is designed like my original CTR pieces, out of polymer clay and vintage watch cogs their in the middle. Both necklaces are included.


To check these new designs out, visit my shop: http://chandler-the-robot.goodsie.com/

Honestly,
Meg

13 comments:

  1. Hi Meg,
    Thank you so much for making the "Out of Time" necklace. I've wanted one for so long. I know you shipped mine a few days ago and I can't wait to receive it. I love all your music, jewelry and blogs. Keep doing what you're doing, anything MEG is very much appreciated!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhh I really dig the BFF (so hip) necklace, but I dunno who I'd give the other half to. None of my friends are jewellery types.

    I love the silver Willies necklace too! The eyes on my copper one fell out while I was on vacation. Robots look creepy without eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emilie-
      Meg does free repairs you should just send it to her. Willie probably just got scared when he looked down from hanging on the umbrella and shut his eyes really tight. ;)

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    3. Emilie, Tim is correct. Email me chandlertherobot@gmail.com and I'll fix it for you:)

      Delete
  3. So excited that the willies necklace is now in silver!!! Can't wait for the matching earrings to also be in silver :) I get compliments on your jewelry all the time, and I love the fact that it's so unique! Looking forward to your pieces ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your best friends forever necklace brings back memories of when my best friend and I would visit each other when we were younger. Every year, we would go out and get a new one. It was a litte something special each of us had to remind us as we grew up hundreds of miles away from each other that we would be there every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that those necklaces could help you guys stay connected. I had bff necklaces, but they were so terrible looking. Little flat pieces of metal... So of course I had to make my version:)

      Delete
  6. You know what would be cool? If you did a little clip on youtube or someplace showing how you create these...unless that's proprietary information...but anyway I'd love to see how you make your amazing little sculptures.

    ReplyDelete